CFDA Fashion Awards
The 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards were held at the Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center in New York City last night. Among the designers and members of the CFDA were also A-list singers, actors and models. Rihanna stunned in a head scarf and show stopping dress, while Blake Lively dazzled in a sequin mini, retro waves and a bronze glow. They were our two favorites! Below is a list of the designer winners and some of our other best look picks.
Fashion Icon recipient Rihanna wore a flapper-esque, Great Gatsby inspired custom made sheer sparkly Adam Selman gown.
Blake Lively stunned in Micheal Kors leaf and blush floral sequin mini dress from his resort 2015 collection. She even managed to make a head band look oh so chic.
Here is the list of all the winners.
- WOMENSWEAR DESIGNER OF THE YEAR: Joseph Altuzarra
- MENSWEAR DESIGNER OF THE YEAR: Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne, Public School
- ACCESSORIES DESIGNER OF THE YEAR: Ashley Olsen & Mary-Kate Olsen, The Row
- SWAROVSKI AWARD FOR WOMENSWEAR: Shane Gabier & Christopher Peters, Creatures of the Wind
- SWAROVSKI AWARD FOR MENSWEAR: Tim Coppens
- SWAROVSKI AWARD FOR ACCESSORIES: Irene Neuwirth
- THE FOUNDER’S AWARD IN HONOR OF ELEANOR LAMBERT: Bethann Hardison
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ TRIBUTE: Ruth Finley
- GEOFFREY BEENE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: Tom Ford
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD: Raf Simons for Dior
- THE MEDIA AWARD IN HONOR OF EUGENIA SHEPPARD: Paul Cavaco