Preparing for Coachella festivities this weekend? Here is your ultimate packing list for this weekend!
1. Shades- Festive floral shades in any shape or size are needed to enjoy a squint free weekend.
2. Avery Dress – The perfect maxi thats flouncy and flowy to beat the heat. Made in cotton spandex for a comfortable feel along with adjustable straps! Available in ocean/capri blue, mint/beige or white/black.
3. Flat Sandals- Bring these lace up style sandals to be comfortable and stylish while dancing and walking around.
4.Brooklyn Top -Neon is the perfect festival color! Try this top in neon yellow, neon pink, or neon orange. Made in cotton and stretch lace for an easy fit. Pair it with jean shorts or a maxi skirt for festival fun!
5. Rings- Stacking your rings are all the hype right now. Add as many as you would like with any look.
6. Feathers- A classic for the festive look are feathers! Earrings are a great piece to incorporate with the feather trend.
7.Head Wear- A major staple in your festival attire is what’s on your head. Whether it’s a hat or floral headband it’s a must!!
8. Robin Dress -Stay cool in the desert heat with this high low hem dress. You can’t go wrong with this trend giving you the best of both worlds, short and long!
9. Fringe- A fun and flirty style to add to any outfit. Wear it on a vest, shirt, or even your bag.
Ready, set, FEST!